SAFE AND SECURE SHOPPING
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES DRESSIGN GATHER ABOUT CUSTOMERS?
- Information That You Provide: We receive and store any information that a customer enters on our website or gives us in any way. This information is used to enhance your experience on our website, to respond to your requests, to customize your shopping experience and to communicate with you.
- Automatic Information: Some information is received and stored automatically whenever you interact with us. “Cookies” are one example of this type of information. In internet terms, a “cookie” is a text file that websites send to visiting computers/devices to identify the visiting computer/device. We also may use third-party website analytics tools. These tools collect information about visitor traffic on our website and mobile applications.
- Information from Other Sources: We might also receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. All information gathered is for the sole purpose of personalizing and improving your user experience.
HOW DOES DRESSIGN USE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION?
Information collected is used to provide and maintain the Website and is used at Dressign’s discretion. This Information can also be used to contact you to further discuss interest in our company, the services we provide, and to send information regarding Dressign, its partners, its products and other activities such as promotions and events. You may be invited to receive email correspondence by providing an email address. Your email address and any Personal Information will not be distributed, rent, sell, or shared with third parties unless it is to transact such business as you have contracted us to do, to comply with legal processes and/or law enforcement requests, or to conduct any business as Dressign, in its sole discretion, deems reasonable.
Dressign may also email (or send via other methods) information regarding updates to the Website, newsletters, advertisements, or other correspondence. If for some reason you would prefer not to receive emails from Dressign simply email a request s firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line emailing us at http://www.dressign.com/contact-us. Please note that any requests to remove or update your contact information may take seven to ten working days to take effect.
Despite unsubscribing from such list, Dressign may send confirmation emails if you order online and may need to contact you by phone, email or regular mail with questions or issues concerning your order. Any opt-out by you is not deemed valid until processed by Dressign. Dressign shall not be liable for problems arising from the opt-out procedure.
We acknowledge that you have the right to control how your Personal Information is collected and used.
HOW DOES DRESSIGN USE YOUR OTHER CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
- Customize our services and product offerings to suit your needs and interests;
- Record purchases that you have made on our website;
- Let you communicate with us through social networks and other media;
- Allow you to post comments on our website, on social networks and other media;
- Protect you against fraud and unauthorized transactions, including identifying potential unauthorized users and/or hackers;
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies.
DOES dressign SHARE CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
Your privacy is always respected when you shop with Dressign. From time to time we might establish business relationships with other persons or entities whom we believe trustworthy and whom we have asked to confirm that their privacy policies are consistent with ours. Your customer information is sometimes shared with such carefully selected partners in order to enhance your shopping experience. We also sometimes allow third-party companies to collect certain anonymous information (e.g. mouse clicks, mouse movements, scroll behavior and/or keystroke activity) during your visits in order to further enhance your shopping experience.
HOW SECURE IS MY CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
All transactions submitted to us are handled through Paypal. We stay up-to-date with the latest in security technologies to ensure that your credit card information, contact information and shipping/billing information are confidential and safe. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your contact information, to the extent permitted by law, we do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our websites, you do so at your own risk.
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of certain Dressign features. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us or if you have any questions about how your information is being used, please simply send a request to email@example.com.
ARE CHILDREN ALLOWED TO USE DRESSIGN?
Dressign does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use Dressign only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
CONDITIONS OF USE, NOTICES, AND REVISIONS